Falmouth Sailing Week relies on financial contributions from both the business and public sectors to deliver all the elements of an exciting programme both on and off the water. It presents an opportunity for sponsors to promote their organisation and develop their brand through a dynamic, active event with a broad following.
All our supporters will be recognised with the addition of logos on all printed materials and will be included on the Falmouth Sailing Week site which regularly attracts over 60,000 visits to the website during August alone, as well as the PoFSA website.
For enhanced sponsorship opportunities we offer a variety of packages and this document sets out the formal levels of benefit which are available under each. Please note this is a general overview as we work with all sponsors on a case by case basis to ensure mutual benefit. Many sponsors maintain a link with the week on a long-term basis.
(Sponsorship of PoFSA does not attract VAT.)
PoFSA Race Mark Sponsorship
£268 in Carrick Roads
£189 in Falmouth Bay
This is a very popular option with a reserve waiting list.
Benefits to include:
- Business name and phone number on a specified buoy;
- Brand logo printed on the PoFSA and Falmouth Week websites and on the PoFSA page in each of the 6 sailing and yacht club handbooks;
- Sponsor acknowledgement on social media and sharing of social media content;
- Business listed on the PoFSA programme of events and the chart of race marks;
- Your business name is also included on the Navionics Navigation Chart software.
- An opportunity to include merchandise in the skippers' regatta bags.
Individual Race or Series sponsor
Benefits to include:
- Sponsor acknowledgement at every opportunity including on our social media, PoFSA and Falmouth Week websites;
- Promotional opportunities at opening reception and prize giving ceremonies;
- Hospitality at the Falmouth Sailing Week Reception at the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club after the Skippers’ Briefing, and the PoFSA autumn annual supper Party.
- Your business logo listed on all printed and digital media alongside the sponsored fleet.
- Your business logo listed on the Falmouth Sailing Week posters and included on the PoFSA programme of events.
- Acknowledgement on the Notice of Race, the Sailing Instructions and on all radio traffic during Falmouth Sailing Week.
- Opportunities for promotional banners and flags to be displayed from the committee boats and the safety coordinator’s boat.
- Tickets to the VIP concert on the Monday of Falmouth Week.
- NewA chance to include branded merchandise in the skipper’ regatta bags.
£250 – £2,000
- Branded PoFSA volunteer T-shirts – £500
- Sponsorship of the suppport RIBs for the whole regatta – £1,000
- The Falmouth Sailing Week launch Reception at the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club – £2,000
- PoFSA Website sponsorship – £500
- Falmouth Sailing Week Posters – £250
- Prizegiving glasses and mugs, cups and engraving – £1,000
- Perpetuate your sponsorship by donating a branded trophy to be presented for outstanding performance every year, for all time – POA
- Your own preferred suggestion.
The prize giving at each of the six host yacht and sailing clubs are a major part of any event and bring together competitors, volunteers, friends, families and key individuals. These events can also be great opportunities for brand awareness and for client​/sponsor hospitality.